General conditions of sale
- SEAMTRACK belongs to a Spanish company, SEAMTRACK SL registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, with the identification number ESB-85869915 and registered office at Calle Francisco Alonso 2, 28660, Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, Spain.
- SEAMTRACK SL, operates in the market under the name of SEAMTRACK (hereinafter, SEAMTRACK) through the website, www.seamtrack.es (hereinafter, the “Website”). Scope of application
- These Contract Conditions will apply to all orders for devices made through the website www.seamtrack.es
- These Conditions are the only ones applicable to purchases made through the Website and in no case will any other term and / or condition apply.
- By checking the box "I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions" of the order form, you accept and agree to comply with these Conditions.
- SEAMTRACK reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time and without prior notice. However, these changes will not have any effect on orders placed before the modification of the Website Conditions.
User registration - To place an order with SEAMTRACK you must register as a customer by indicating your email account as a user ID and password, as well as your billing and shipping address, contact phone number and your date of birth .
You will confirm that you are a natural person, of legal age and with the capacity to contract and that you place the order as a consumer.
You can also register on the Website as a user at any time without placing an order.
- You will be responsible for the use of your password, that is, to keep the password and data of your user account secret. The password is confidential and cannot be shared with third parties. Please note that a third party who knows your password will be able to place orders on your behalf. If you forget your access data, you can request SEAMTRACK to send a new password.
- SEAMTRACK is not responsible for damages caused by misuse or loss of password.
Veracity of the information
All information provided by the User through the Services must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates as a result of the completion of the forms necessary for the subscription of the Services. In the same way, it will be the User's responsibility to keep all the information provided to SEAMTRACK permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to SEAMTRACK or to third parties for the information provided.
The images of the Web try to show the real product in the best possible way, for this reason, in most models it has 360º images. However, there may be small variations in color or brightness of the products, due to multiple environmental factors. The images shown lack any contractual value.
Formalization of the purchase
We currently have the following payment options:
• Credit and Debit Card
• Account deposit or bank transfer in Spain
The purchase process is done through the following steps:
-The purchase process begins with the selection of the device model and quantity.
If you wish and so indicate by clicking on the "Save" option, SEAMTRACK will keep, for a reasonable period of time, the optical data that you enter during the purchase process if you had previously registered as a customer.
Subsequently, you must complete the order form indicating the delivery address of the devices and the payment details, among other information. These indications are simplified in the event that you have previously registered as a customer. Payment may be made by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
Once the payment order has been confirmed against your credit card and the effectiveness of that order is verified, SEAMTRACK will send you an email confirming your purchase.
Your purchase invoice will be available for the minimum period of one year in "My Account".
We recommend that you print and keep a hard copy of these Conditions, of your Purchase Confirmation and of the invoice as proof of purchase.
- Prices will be those established on the website, except in case of manifest error.
-Prices are in EUROS and include applicable taxes.
Since the sale is carried out to customers in Spain, the applicable tax is Spanish VAT of 21%.
-SEAMTRACK may modify the prices at any time prior to receiving the request for your order.
- To the total price reflected in the order form you will have to add the shipping costs, which will depend on the geographical location in which you are. They can vary from € 4 to € 25, including Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- The services will be provided by SEAMTRACK once the purchase has been confirmed and payment has been made.
Orders in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands are sent by transport agency with express delivery 24H / 48H. Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are made by registered / urgent mail. International shipments are also made by agency.
When the shipment is made we send you an email informing you of the tracking number so you can check with the agency about the status and delivery schedule.
Delivery, shipping and transfer of risk
In case the merchandise is available, the Seller will send it as quickly as possible, that is, within 1 to 14 working days. If the merchandise is not in stock, the Seller will send it as soon as possible, depending on the availability of the manufacturer. The delivery period is subject to the availability of the merchandise by the Seller, which depends, in turn, on the manufacturer's delivery of the merchandise properly and within the expected period. In special and isolated cases, the delivery period may be delayed for a maximum of 4 weeks.
If it is impossible to carry out the shipment for reasons beyond the responsibility of the Seller, once the Client informs that the merchandise has been made available to him, it is considered that the contract has been fulfilled. The delivery period could be delayed in case of force majeure, transport or operation problems, strikes, lack of raw materials or similar. If the delay lasts more than four weeks from the date the contract is perfected, either party reserves the right to terminate the contract.
If the requested goods are not available, the Seller reserves the right to carry out partial deliveries, assuming the costs derived from them, as long as the Consumer expresses their agreement in this regard.
Product return and 100% Guarantee
- To cancel the request, you must inform SEAMTRACK in writing through the following address: email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel your order after receiving the devices, you can get a refund of the amount of the product provided that:
(i) Communicate your decision to SEAMTRACK within fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of delivery of the product by means of a message addressed to the address indicated above; (ii) You return to SEAMTRACK the devices in perfect condition, sending them at your expense and under your responsibility by certified mail to the address we will provide once you have contacted us.
-If the return is due to the defective product, you can choose between (i) returning the received product to SEAMTRACK and obtaining a refund of its amount; or enter (ii) that SEAMTRACK sends you a new product in substitution of the previous one.
In any case, you must send the defective devices to SEAMTRACK and have reported the incident to SEAMTRACK within fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of delivery of the product, in writing, to the address indicated above.
- This provision does not affect the rights established by law that could affect you. Limitation of liability.
- The responsibility for the losses that you could suffer as a result of breach of the Contract by SEAMTRACK will be strictly limited to the amount that you would have paid for the service.
- However, the above limitation shall not apply to the following:
(a) Due to death or personal injury caused by negligence due to us; (b) Due to intent and / or gross negligence.
(c) For fraud or falsehood, or
(d) In any other case that it is illegal to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- SEAMTRACK may transfer, assign, encumber, subcontract or dispose of the contract, or any of its rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- The declaration of nullity or invalidity by a Court or an Arbitrator of any term, condition or paragraph of this contract will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the rest of the Contract. -These Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. The resolution of all litigious issues arising from these Conditions, or related to the breach, interpretation, resolution or validity of any provision of these Conditions, the parties, by mutual agreement, submit to the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid capital, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them.
For bad use and bad adaptation we do not assume any responsibility.